Self-leadership is all about taking responsibility for yourself and building an environment where you can be successful. Being accountable for your own success means big rewards! Leadership is taking responsibility for our actions, setting a meaningful direction for our lives, and having the judgment to manage priorities efficiently. Trainers who strive to teach leadership skills or Self Leadership can count on this development training course to provide a meaningful learning experience for students working at all levels of an organization.
Available!Return to Store
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level.
- Assume responsibility for your results by understanding who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals.
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership.
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build your self-leadership.
Course Outline & Major Topics
- What is Self-Leadership
- Four Pillars of Self-Leadership
- Knowing Who You Are
- Creating a Personal Vision Statement
- Values and Goals
- Building Accountability Into Your Goals
- Change Management
- Control and Change
- Behaviour and Cues
- Motivation for Optimists
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Pessimism vs. Optimism
- VET Process
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Seven Emotions
- What Do Emotions Tell Us
- Applying Emotional Intelligence
*Receive a nationally recognized certificate for participation in this course
Who Should Take This Course?
- Team Members & Leaders
- Front Line Workers
- New Hires