NEXT CLASS BEGINS
Is Your Workplace A Safe, Comfortable Working Environment?
Have you ever been in a social situation where you felt uncomfortable? We all experience them from time to time, but what happens when harassment is caused by circumstances you or a colleague you know is subjected to at your workplace every day?.
About this course
What It Is & What To Do About It
Who should take this course?
As an industry specialist or consultant, add value to your services by providing your clients with nationally recognized certificates to show their auditors.
- Explain what is acceptable behavior in the workplace and what is not, and why.
- Apply the benefits of harassment training.
- Define the various types of harassment, including sexual harassment.
- Assist in creating a harassment policy.
- State some ways to prevent harassment and understand what role you can play.
- Demonstrate some ways to protect yourself from harassment.
- Know what to do if you are harassed or accused of harassment.
- Understand the complaint process, from the complaint to the reply, to mediation or investigation, to a solution.
- Identify situations where mediation is appropriate, and understand how mediation works in those situations.
- Describe appropriate solutions for a harassment incident.
- Know what to do if a complaint is false.
- Help your workplace return to normal after a harassment incident.
- Develop a Preventive Control Plan
- Templates for Your Plan
- Interactive Guide to Implementing Your Plan
- How to Maintain and Update Your Preventive Control Plan