Marijuana in the Workplace
Issues, Impacts and Responsibilities
Length of Course: 2 Hours
Are you and your business prepared to accommodate the consequences?
A MUST-HAVE COURSE FOR EMPLOYERS & MANAGERS
- How does marijuana use affect a person physically, cognitively, and behaviourally?
- Can you recognize the signs of marijuana impairment?
- Do you know the legal rights of employers and employees with regards to cannabis use in the workplace?
- How would you respond to incidents of suspected marijuana use in the workplace?
- What should you do when an employee uses medical marijuana?
- Understand what marijuana and other forms of cannabis are and how they are used.
- Develop a workplace policy and plan.
- Understand the consequences.
Be PREPARED....WE CAN HELP!
Not seeing what you’re looking for?
Contact us for custom bundle packages or to set up a supervisor account to keep track of your team’s progress.
Dayna Poulin, Manager of Training Development & Communications
Phone: 613-237-7988 x 226