NEXT CLASS BEGINS
Ready to begin your leadership journey?
Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire team-mates and customers. – Robin S. Sharma, Author of The Monk who Sold his Ferrari
Become the leader you were born to be
- Develop strong teams through leadership & coaching
- Learn the advantages of every leadership style
- Create an empowering environment for others
About this course
Leadership for Supervisors:
Coaching, Coaching & Conflict
Who should take this course?
- Supervisory & Management
- Business Owners & Operators
- Managers of micro, small and medium sized food businesses
- Entrepreneurs & New Food Business Start Ups
- Human Resources Professionals
As an industry specialist or consultant, add value to your services by providing your clients with nationally recognized certificates to show their auditors.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
- Learn how to effectively manage performance
- Bridging Commitment gaps
- Understanding and Applying the Consequences & Benefits Matrix
- Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Circumstances
- Developing Proven Positive Leadership Qualities
- Establishing a Positive Empowering Environment