Gluten-Free Certification Program: Industry And Auditor Training
The objective of this one-day training session is to educate food industry manufacturers, auditors and consultants who are interested in the production complexities, government regulations and the required customer compliances, associated with producing food products with a gluten-free claim on the label.
As part of the GFCP requirements it is the manufacturer’s responsibility to provide documented training for all employees regarding the management of gluten during all stages of production.
The objective of this one-day training session is to educate food industry manufacturers, auditors and consultants who are interested in the production complexities, government regulations and the required customer compliances, associated with producing food products with a gluten-free claim on the label. Managing gluten as a chemical hazard and the many hidden sources throughout the manufacturing process, will go a long way to informing those attending this course to better understand how to prepare for or conduct a meaningful gluten-free audit.
This course includes examination at the end of one day training. All participants will receive a GFCP-issued certificate.
Who Should Attend?
Those persons currently working with food safety and quality management systems, who wish to become approved to conduct third-party audits in the Gluten-Free Certification Program and those persons, who wish to advise or consult to manufacturers seeking recognition in the GFCP, including but not limited to:
- Quality Assurance & Control Managers
- HACCP Coordinators
- Food Safety & Quality Management Consultants
- Food Plant & Facility Managers
- Government & Food Regulatory Manager
Completion of the Gluten-Free Certification Program Industry And Auditor Training course, participants will gain and develop the following knowledge, and skills:
- Importance of Senior management commitment
- Understand GFCP Standard & Policies & Requirements
- Understand the detail of the Scheme
- The GF market & consumer landscape
- Audit Report & Certification Process
- Audit/Auditor Overview and requirements
- Report writing
- Dealing with non-conformities
- Interactive workshops with case studies
- What is celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity?
- What is gluten?